Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trial and Error

My friend Cassie Dixon and I have been collaborating for a while and I thought I would show you guys our latest design. The two overlaid images were originally separate illustrations, the blue one is my design and had a quote at the top that said "I thought I had it all together". The piece was mainly a way for me to vent about all of the shit that I have on my plate right now. When Cassie created her own she included a quote that reads "but just I'm growing up", we decided to combine them and make something that related to the two of us and what is going on in both of our lives. We both have a ton going on in our lives, and I guess the piece serves as a sort of reassurance about life and what it hands you. Thoughts?





1 comment:

  1. I think they go very well together. Both very chaotic and intense but for some reason I am calmed by them. You and Cassie have always had great work.
    -K :)

    ReplyDelete